Sunday, December 20, 2009

Where can I buy full line of perfume, body\skin care of ';Beyonce ';True Star';, by Tommy Hilfiger';?

Prefer Northern California location, but will seriously consider ordering multiple items of each, so long as it is the original ';True Star';, line of all products. by Tommy Hilfiger. Is this line being discontinued, or is Macys Department Stores the only phasing it out? Please help, Hey, Beyonce! I love this line, please don't quit it. I'm known as ';Mama Olga';.. here in town , and all my street kids, know when I'm around by scent!! I'm disabled, but try to help the homeless teens get to jobs, feed them when I can, It's very sad for them, would love to be able to rent big house for all that are staying clean but parents won't let them back, or parents are using drugs and the kids don't want to stay with them after working so hard on thier sobriety, Sure could use help, prayers that the mini van doesn't need any more 600.00 repairs will do. It's a 1993 that already survived my own sons! Anyway, they tell me my scent is a comfort ! Love Mama Olga, Lodi CAWhere can I buy full line of perfume, body\skin care of ';Beyonce ';True Star';, by Tommy Hilfiger';?
sephoraWhere can I buy full line of perfume, body\skin care of ';Beyonce ';True Star';, by Tommy Hilfiger';?
Sorry, I think you have to get it from Amazon.com.
  • lebron james
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment