Sunday, December 20, 2009

Have you heard of the new perfume called jackikikat movie stars wear it..?

Yes... it smells like flowers and spam.... great combination!.. made by the best perfume makers in the world!!!Have you heard of the new perfume called jackikikat movie stars wear it..?
No, I don't wear this perfume!! *flash!!*


Can't find it here, please send me a whole case! From its name, I gather it should be super!





* gives you an autograph! *Have you heard of the new perfume called jackikikat movie stars wear it..?
hell yes.. its the new thing.. i heard that tassietiger perfume company produce it for wholesale
No, but I think I heard a cat say that when it was coughing up a hairball.





answer mine, please!....





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I would faithfully dab a little each morning underneath me bowl sack...
Sorry,but it sound like someone trying to cough something up.
must only be in aussie that people can buy it. send a bottle over here so i can try it.
LOL never heard it
no
lol, no but I am sure it's divine :-)
no, but it sounds like you and kiki invented it

No comments:

Post a Comment