Sunday, December 20, 2009

Do you think that some movie stars have gone nutsy creating their own lines of perfume?

And would you wear any of them?Do you think that some movie stars have gone nutsy creating their own lines of perfume?
you know I was just thinking that last night....I hate the singer turned/actress/then get a clothing line..then a parfume line...all in all...they are saying...they like me so much...they buy all my stuff.I don't buy hollywood stuff...i stick to my Estee lauder/liz claborne/gucci...the real art in perfume....seems like everybody and his brother(in hollywood) has one...But I hate the most...is singer 's clothing line....what are they doing....they have stylest that dress them...it's not like they make those outfits everyday.Do you think that some movie stars have gone nutsy creating their own lines of perfume?
no but I think their agents/promotors have yes. I'm allergic so no I would not wear any of them
It seems like every Mary, Jane and Lizzie in Hollywood has their own perfume or cologne. The only one I like is Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely.
yes i do

No comments:

Post a Comment