Sunday, December 20, 2009

LADYS. have any of you used the perfume,sun /moon and stars,?

your oppinion plseLADYS. have any of you used the perfume,sun /moon and stars,?
Hi I like the smell of it its really nice, when I wanted to buy it it was a bit expesnive and superdrug used to do there own that smelt the same, but they dont now and I havent been able to find it until now because its nearly xmas its everywhere so i think im going to invest in this perfume to, there was also another nice one called monsoon that you can hardly get hold of now too I think that was out around the time of sun moon and stars,LADYS. have any of you used the perfume,sun /moon and stars,?
yes and it is one of my all time favourites.it also comes witha lovely shaped bottle which you can keep after if you wish.
My wife used to wear this perfume, it was one of Elizabeth Tailors Signature Perfumes my wife thought that it smelled quite exotic, I quite liked the aroma it lasted well. But she has now gone onto the Ghost range of Perfumes. One thing my wife will say is that Sun Moon %26amp; Stars is an older woman's signature Perfume.
omg i LOVE karl lagerfeld perfumes...i have that perfume it's wonderful....on some people it smells wonderful but on some...eeeeeewwww!
made my skin fall off and smells of camel urine
yes used to use it years ago. i liked it on other people but wasnt so keen on it on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment